Who We Are
Sharrah Dunlap Sawyer, Inc. has been consulting Northern California since 1965.
Years of experience has earned us excellent working relationships with regulatory agencies, contractors, and the north state business community. Because of this, we know the economic, environmental, and regulatory challenges that impact projects in our state and the north state specifically. Time is money, and our team of professionals use their technical expertise, local knowledge, and connections to provide sustainable cost-effective design solutions.
Our skilled staff uses state of the art equipment to produce surveys and maps for projects of all sizes. Our expertise includes:
- Topographic and boundary surveys
- Elevation certificates and flood surveys
- ALTA/ASCM land title surveys
- Property line adjustments
- Parcel maps
- Subdivision maps
- Easement preparation, research, and analysis
- Construction staking to establish horizontal and vertical control for construction projects.
Civil engineering is the backbone of our operation. Our engineers find solutions to whatever engineering challenges your project may face. We specialize in:
- Feasibility studies
- Phase 1 environmental studies
- Regulatory permitting
- Grading and drainage design
- Water and storm water design
- Roadway and utility design
- Retaining walls and sound walls
- Bid and construction administration
- SWPPPs (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans)
Land planners specialize in preliminary concepts all the way to finished designs for properties of all sizes, and are an integral part of the team. From single parcels to master-planned communities, we take pride in producing sustainable and efficient designs that result in successful projects and satisfied clients.
From entitlements and permitting to marketing and advertising, we offer a wide variety of presentation graphics to accurately and attractively convey your vision.