Greg Dunbar, P.E.
Chief Executive Officer
Greg Dunbar has nearly 40 years of experience in the construction and land development industry in Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama, Trinity, Humboldt, Lassen, Yuba, Glenn, and San Benito counties. Prior to his association with Sharrah Dunlap Sawyer, Greg was a licensed building contractor. His firm was involved in building technically challenging custom homes, professional offices, and retail buildings.
As a civil engineer and environmental designer, Greg’s work has included the design of earthwork, and utility and drainage systems for numerous land development projects. He is well versed in earthwork design, water distribution, and wastewater collection systems and the analysis and design of open channels, reservoirs, and other drainage-related structures. Greg specializes in the design of storm water collection, conveyance, detention, and treatment systems for projects ranging from large residential subdivisions to small commercial developments.
- California State University, Chico, College of Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Civil of Engineering, Magna Cum Laude with Honors, 1994
- Professional Civil Engineer No. 56522, California Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Qualified SWPPP Developer and Practitioner No. 00782
- Rotary Club of Redding, Member, 1998-present
- Rotary Club of Redding Board of Directors, 2009 – 2012
- City of Redding Development Review Committee, 2008
- Redding Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, 2000 – 2006
- Mercy Medical Center Advisory Board, 1997 – 2003 (President 2001 – 2002)
- Shasta Builders Exchange Board of Directors, 1988 – 1991
- Greater Redding Chamber of Commerce – Redding Zoning Ordinance Review Committee
- City of Redding Appeals Board
- Redding Community Creek Clean Up Program